Thursday 25 February 2016

FWF! #2

Assalamualaikum and Hello!

For this week's FWF!, we will share self-written poems and self-drawn portraits of ourselves.
If you are wondering, "where is the fact in this post?" Well, the fact is: both of us are bad at drawing self-portraits! Our portraits look NOTHING like us!  (⇀‸↼‶)  
But, when it comes to writing poems, we (think) are not THAT bad...

You be the judge  (*˘︶˘*)

Behold...

I am

My voice is loud,
As if I swallowed the mic.

My nickname is 'Jemah',                                                
That's what they call me.

I'm a conventional 21 year old,
Who is neither petite nor gigantic.

I am cute like a hamster too,
That's who I am.

by Atirah Glams <3


________________________________

I am

I am nothing but a believer,
So I believe;
I was destined for something great.

But they kept telling me 'NO!',
So I made myself deaf,
and searched for greatness.

Along with people who believe in me;
I marched forward,
with all that I have.

And my marching won't stop,
till the day I'm called upon,
by my Lord.

by Syuhaidah


Yours truly,
Atirah & Syuhaidah




No comments:

Post a Comment